Spring is here, and truth be told, it’s one of my favorite seasons!! I just love watching things come back to life. The trees start to turn green again, the flowers blossom, gorgeous colors everywhere! We are lucky enough to live in an area that offers so much beauty. And just down the street from me, is the Lake Wilderness Arboretum, which is one of my favorite places to shoot!! So with that, I’m offering an evening of Spring Mini sessions!! These will be short & sweet, but will give you an opportunity to get a few quick family pictures. Or, you could use these as “Mom + Me” sessions for Mother’s Day, grab some updated shots of the kids, or give one as a gift!
Here are the details!
- Each mini session will last roughly 15 minutes.
- Sessions will be held at the Lake Wilderness Arboretum in Maple Valley, WA
- These sessions are available on one date only, April 21st from 4-7pm. There are 6 total spots available.
In the event of rain, they will be rescheduled to Sat, April 28th.
- Your gallery will be made available to you within 3 weeks from the mini session date. It will contain between 8-12 images, you will choose your favorite 4 images. Additional images available for purchase directly from your gallery.
- $115 (+tax) includes up to 5 people, $15 per additional person.
- Due to the nature of these sessions, they are non-refundable. However, you can transfer to someone else if you cannot make your designated timeslot.
- Promo excludes newborn photography.
Book your session today!! NOTE: After you reserve your spot, please send me a quick message with your name, and who will be included in the session. >> email@example.com
I will e-mail you within a few weeks to give you your time slot, and the rest of the details!
Use the drop down menu to choose the appropriate option based on the number of people that will be included in your session.