Holy moly, yet again I have been totally slacking on blog posts. I hope I can get caught up in the next month or so, but no promises 😉 This has been a particularly cold & wet Winter, and Spring isn’t looking any better so far. Luckily, we did manage to have a couple of beautiful sunny days, and I most certainly took advantage! I love this location, with the old rustic barn. And this family is always a favorite of mine, wish I could post all of the great shots from this session.
Back by popular demand, the Mom + Me sessions! 🙂 Mother’s Day is right around the corner and us Mom’s? We deserve to be celebrated. I can’t think of a better way to honor the relationship between a Mother & her children, than by capturing those special moments on camera, to save forever! I can promise you, your kids will thank you for these images as they continue to get older.
So as much as I LOVE family pictures, for these particular sessions, I want to offer a little something just for the Mama’s out there!
Introducing the Mom + Me Mini Sessions!
- The shoot will last for roughly 15 minutes.
- Sessions will be held in or around Maple Valley, WA
- Your gallery will contain between 8-12 images, you will choose your favorite 4 images, which will be made available for digital download.
- $95 includes up to 4 people, $15 per additional child (use the drop down to pick the appropriate option).
- This promotion is designed for Moms + her little’s only. No dad’s this time 😉
- There are 3 available dates for these sessions. In the event that we get rained out, we will choose a make-up day.
- Promo excludes newborn photography.
Book your session today!! NOTE: After you purchase your session, please e-mail me with your name, your kid(s) name’s and ages, & preferred shoot date & time. My goal is to try and schedule several mini’s on the same day 🙂 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, April 15th (between 2-6) SOLD OUT
Saturday, April 29th (between 2-6) More spots added!
Sunday, April 30th (between 3pm-6pm)
Please note, I will do my best to get you on or around the time/date you prefer, but cannot guarantee, as I will group people together to have back-to-back sessions. I will send you a final confirmation e-mail with all of the details, location, and your timeslot.
I cannot believe it’s December. Well, I can, but this past year has gone by so fast! This time of year is so festive, and joyous, I can’t get enough of it. I’ve been especially busy this past few months, the photography industry is always fluttering through the Fall, as people are gearing up for Holiday cards.
Speaking of Holiday cards, I did my best to stay ahead of the game this year. My family and I went out a couple of weekends ago (in the pouring rain, I might add), and got some family pictures to use for our cards. As I was surfing different sites to order our cards from, I kept coming back to Minted.com. Truly the best designs. Not to mention, the customer service is fantastic, and the quality of the cards is stunning.
I ordered a foil-pressed flat card on signature paper. I also decided this year to print on the front and the back. The back has a brief little blurb about our year, and what the kids are enjoying these days. And the best part? This is the first year I’ve ordered pre-printed envelopes with our return address. Not only is it such a time-saver, but the envelopes look classy and I can avoid putting more of my bad hand writing or address stickers on them.
I just love how they turned out!
- Minted has a free address assistant, that makes addressing your holiday cards super easy.
- Minted has a find it fast option, which is a very helpful tool to find the perfect holiday card design. You simply upload your photo, then watch as it appears in hundreds of different holiday card designs. This will save you lot of time on individually clicking through and uploading photos to holiday card product pages!
- Buying holiday cards now and personalizing them later can be a very
useful option. Customers can take advantage of a promotional offer “now”
and come back to finish personalizing with photos, text, or addresses
“later”, even after the promotion has expired.
Trust me when I say, the Minted website so so easy and efficient. I highly recommend checking them out for your holiday cards, gifts, stationary…etc!
*This post is sponsored by Minted, but all opinions are my own.
Well, I don’t even know where to start with this family. First of all, they are just too cute, and so much fun! But what makes them so special to me, is that I have been following along with their adoption journey for a long time now. They’ve been waiting for such a long time, and to see their dreams come true, and be able to help capture it, is such an honor. They recently brought their daughter home from China, and I feel like these images tell such a story. They tell a story of a little girl who’s still very much getting to know her new family. But they also show such a tremendous amount of relief, love, and adoration. Watching them interact, and just all BE together finally — it was a privilege.
I adore you, Lincoln family!