This past weekend was jam packed full of sessions, but I absolutely loved it. I got to meet several new families, do an engagement shoot, and a senior session! It was a wonderful weekend. I’m popping in this afternoon to drop off a few sneaks of this family sesh. They totally win the “cute family” award, don’t you think? Their boys are just adorable. Enjoy! 🙂
EDITED TO ADD: The tree farm sessions have sold out! Thank you to everyone that signed up this year! I’m looking forward to it!
You guys! I can hardly believe it’s already mid-September and I’m booking tree farm sessions! Time is flying by, isn’t it??
The tree farm mini’s are held only on one day, there will be a total of 9 spots available, so get ’em while their hot! Also! There has been a change in location. This year, we will meet at Papa’s Tree Farm in Maple Valley. It’s such a cute farm, with fun for the whole family! So without further delay, read on for details and information on how to book your spot!
The Tree Farm Mini Sessions will take place between 10am-3pm on Saturday, November 12th. The location is Papa’s Tree Farm & Gift Shop in Maple Valley.
Papa’s Tree Farm & Gift Shop
26429 SE 200th St
Maple Valley 98038
FINE PRINT. PLEASE READ!
- Time slots are limited, first come first served.
- Mini sessions can be used for family, children, and maternity photos.
- Mini’s are 20 minutes in length and includes 5 digital images.
- Price includes 6 people There is a $25 charge for additional people, up to 8 people total.
- Due to the nature of these sessions, no outfit changes are allowed.
- The mini session must be purchased up front to reserve a spot. This is non-refundable, but you may transfer to a friend if you’d like.
- If it’s heavily raining, we will reschedule to the following Saturday, November 19th.
10:00 – taken
12:00 – taken
1:00 – taken
1:30 – taken
2:00 – taken
2:30 – taken
Look at me, I’m on a roll!! It’s been a little while since I’ve shot a senior session, but oh how I’ve missed it. I just love working with Senior’s, and chatting with them about school & their future plans. Doesn’t seem too long ago that I was their age and thinking about graduating high school.
Jalynn was such a pleasure to photograph! She’s such a sweetheart and very photogenic, as you can see 🙂
I have a special place in my heart for these two! This is my lovely sister and my cutie pie nephew! I hardly ever share posts with my own family members, but I couldn’t resist this one! 🙂